Yamal-601 satellite - Ka-band; reception/transmission speed up to 100/10 Mbps.
Orbital position for Yamal-601 satellite: 49 deg, E.
*For more information on service availability at your planned installation location, please consult further with konnect team or our partners.
For connection there is used a satellite equipment kit, manufactured by Gilat:
Individual subscriber terminal (I-AT) with SkyEdgeII-c Gemini-I S2X GSS KIT satellite router with right-hand circular polarisation
Main parameters and characteristics:
- Maximum* transmission speed data:
- on reception - up to 100 Mbps;
- in transmission - up to 10 Mbps.
- Effective antenna diameter: 0.74 m.
- Frequency range:
- on reception - 17.7-20.2 GHz;
- in transmission - 29-30 GHz.
- Radiated transceiver power at single-decibel compression point (P1dB): 2W.
- Operating voltage: 100-240V 50 Hz.
- Power consumption: max. 50W.
- Operating temperature and relative humidity:
- for outdoor units: -40°C to +60°C, 0-100 %;
- for indoor applications: 0°C to +50°C, 10-70 % (non-condensing).
*The actual data transmission speed depends on the quality of satellite coverage at the location of the terminal, network congestion and the selected tariff plan.
Supplied in package:
- Antenna system with 0.74 m reflector diameter, including:
- Alignment bracket - 1 pc,
- Rear bracket - 1 pc,
- Swivel plate - 1 pc,
- Antenna reflector - 1 pc,
- Transceiver boom - 1 pc,
- Transmitter bracket - 1 pc;
- Ka-band transceiver: transceiver model AN8024 - 1 pc;
- Satellite router: SkyEdgeII-c Gemini-I S2X GSS KIT- 1 pc.
- Power adapter for router - 1 pc,
- Ethernet cable (patch cord) - 1 m,
- Twin radio-frequency cable with external F-connectors installed - 30 m,
- F-connector for indoor installation - 2 pcs,
- Fastening kit - 1 package,
- Quick Start Guide - 1 pc.